The services available through this online registration and ticketing platform at www.race.my (“Website” or “Services”) are operated by 4 Thirteen Group Sdn Bhd (1103326-V) including all of its subsidiaries and affiliated entities (“4 Thirteen”, “Race.my”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
By accessing, browsing, and/or using the Website or by interacting with us or by providing Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have read and consent to us using, collecting, processing and disclosing your Personal Data in the provision of services you have requested from the Company and in the manner described in this Notice.
Kindly note that 4 Thirteen reserves the right to change, amend and/or vary this Notice at any time. A notice of amendment or modification is provided when you next use of the Website. You are advised to check this Notice from our website from time to time for amendments or updates.
By continuing to access or use of the Website after the said notice is provided to you, you are indicating you agree to be bound by the revised Notice.
C. Collection of Personal Data
- You can browse the Website without revealing any Personal Data about yourself. However, once you register for the Services as a registered user (“User”) by creating an account with us through our Website, you agree to have given your Personal Data to us and you are no longer anonymous to 4 Thirteen.
- The “Personal Data” that you provide or have provided to us includes but not limited to your name, contact details, address, email address, NRIC number or passport number, bank account information, particulars of your spouse or family members and any information which relates directly or indirectly to you, which is collected, recorded, held or stored by the 4 Thirteen and the event organisers (“Organisers” or “Organiser”).
- 4 Thirteen may collect and store your personal data in the course of your dealings with us
- Your personal details such as your name, contact details, address, email address, NRIC number or passport number, bank account information, credit card information and any information which relates directly or indirectly to you, which is collected, recorded, held or stored by 4 Thirteen; and/or
- The contents of all information obtained from the registration and/or document(s) collected by us.
- The Personal Data collected by us may be used for, but not limited to the following purposes:
- For the purposes of the Services;
- Providing customer care and enhancing customer satisfaction;
- For internal business purposes to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services;
- To contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation, to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you; and
- To allow Organizers to use our email tools to contact Users for their current and past events, so you may receive emails from our system that originate with such Organizers;
- For any purpose incidental, ancillary or in furtherance to the above mentioned purposes.
E. Disclosure to Third Parties
- When processing your Personal Data, if and when necessary, your Personal Data may be disclosed
to the following third parties:
- Authorised agents, service centres and third party service providers who provide services to the 4 Thirteen for any of the Purposes contemplated at Paragraph 4 above;
- Subsidiary of the 4 Thirteen, if any; and
- Such other party as the Company deems necessary for the purposes mentioned in Paragraph 4 above;
- We will use the Personal Data collected from the registered user to deliver to the registered user the advertisements and offers via registered user’s e-mail address, fax, telephone, voice mail, and other appropriate mode of communication to the User.
- You are deemed to agree not to hold us responsible for any loss or damage suffered arising from the disclosures of your Personal Data to a third party.
- You may withdraw the consent and request for a discontinuation of processing of your Personal Data without having a retroactive effect.
- You have the right not to reveal or divulge your Personal Data but this right can only be exercised if a notification in writing is given to us as provided for in Paragraph 18 below.
F. Security of Personal Data
- 4 Thirteen will protect the confidentiality of its customers’ information, account information, personal communications to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of the Company, its partners, its employees and other customers of the Company. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from customers, the Company has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place. This includes, amongst others, encryption, passwords and appropriate verification processes, where necessary.
- However, as you may already be aware, unauthorised third parties may unlawfully and without your permission intercept or access transmissions or private communications from which your Personal Data may be obtained by them. Your Personal Data may also be unlawfully obtained/used if your account and/or the Company’s server is hacked by third parties. Whilst the Company takes the security of your Personal Data seriously and works hard to protect the same, the Company is unable to guarantee or warrant that your Personal Data will always remain protected, and you should also not expect the same.
G. Third Parties
- The Website may contain links to other sites and pages. The Company shall not be responsible for any Personal Data or information that you may provide to other entity via the links.
- With regard to the privacy policies of those third parties, any complaints, concerns or questions should be forward directly to the applicable third party rather than us.
H. Access and Correction your Personal Data
- The Personal Data must be accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. If there is any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading Personal Data or where the Personal Data provided to us earlier have become incorrect or out of date, kindly notify us at the contact provided for in Paragraph 18 below.
- You have the right to access and correct your Personal Data or may request us to correct any of your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. Such request however, may be subject to the requirements in the Act and the Company’s request procedure and a prescribed fee, if applicable.
- Please note that the Company has the right to refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data to the extent permitted under the applicable law.
I. Inquiries and Notices
- Address : D-09-07 9th Floor, Block D Skypark @ One City 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Tel No.: +603-5033 0113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify this Notice from time to time. A notice of amendment or modification is provided when you next use of the Website. You are advised to check this Notice from our website from time to time for amendments or updates. As a matter of good practice, you should check the Company’s Notice each time you access the Company’s Website so as to be aware of the latest and most recent version of the Notice.