Term & Condition
- For Malaysians, and permanent residents only.
- Participants who do not strictly follow the race route will be DISQUALIFIED.
- The Organizing committee reserves the right to pursue legal action againt or demand recompense from participants who commit mischief, such as flout the race’s ot the park’s regulations.
- By submitting the entry form, participants waive their personal injury and/or liability claims. Risk of injury is strictly to be borne by the participant.
- Cycling is not a “Risk Free” sport and therefore each cyclist must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating, and during the race.
- All cyclist must wear their helmet during the race, if no helmet will be DISQUALIFIED.
- Should the event be canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organized shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- The judge’s decisions are final. No aapeals or complaints will be entertained.
- The organizing committe reserves the right to amend the regulations are requird.