Rules and Regulations
1. ParkCity Charity Run is open to the general public, including international runners with valid passport;
2. Race entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-deferrable;
3. Change of category or other details will not be allowed after race entry has been confirmed. If the Participant wish, he/she can make another new registration to change to another category;
5. The Organizers reserve the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons;
6. The Organizers reserve the right to close the entries before the announced deadline without any notice or when the quota for the allocated slots have been fully taken up;
7. Bib transfer is strictly prohibited. Those who are found to have run the race using bibs of other runners will be disqualified and the Organizers reserve the right to ban these runners from ParkCity Charity Run in future;
8. Participant must display his/her bibs in front of his/her bodies at all times. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the race;
9. The Organizers reserve the right to prevent/stop a Participant from racing or continuing to race should he/she fail to follow the rules and regulation of the race;
10. Change in sizes during the race entry pack collection is strictly not allowed. Participant must adhere to the race event tee shirt sizes that he/she has registered for;
11. Participant must follow marshals’ instruction and run on the designated route, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the race;
12. Whilst the organizers will take every possible steps and measures to ensure the safety of the Participant, the Participant is taking part at his/her entire own risks and the Organizers, their sponsors, their appointed officials and volunteers shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and however arising;
13. The Organizers reserve the right to stop any Participants from continuing with the race if the participants are deemed to be physically incapable of continuing with the race, so as to avoid causing him/her greater harm/injury to himself or herself;
14. The Organizers reserve the right to change the event date and event venue at their own discretion;
15. The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising;
16. Participants must agree to receive from the organizers from time to time emails, SMS blast. Any notice sent by email from The Organizers or the party assigned by the Organizers to the supplied address on the registration form shall be assumed as received by the Participant.
17. Age verification- all winners must provide identification card (IC) or passport for age and identity verification at Race Secretariat within 15 minutes after they finish their races.
18. Should there be any protests on the official results, Participants must write in with evidence to The Organizers within 30 minutes after the official results are announced, with a protest fees of RM 200 in cash (non refundable if the protest is not upheld).
19. The Organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather or any form of acts of God (haze, flood, lightning, thunderstorm, typhoons and etc). Should the above mentioned conditions persist after the delay, deemed to be unsafe or impossible to proceed, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organizers have considerations to give a refund and The Organizers shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
20. The organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules & Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
21. Completion of the registration form and payment indicate that the Participant’s agreement to abide by the above rules and regulation of the race.