Registration for this event has closed
C2C Interstate Ride 444km
A scenic coast 2 coast route crossing 4 state from Perak to Pahang, Kelantan and Terengganu.
This event will begin from Marina Island, Lumut, Perak through winding road of Cameron Highlands across Banjaran Titiwangsa to the east coast and north all the way to Kenyir Lake and your final destination, Batu Buruk Beach, Terengganu.
The route stretches 444KM with approx 5800m of elevation along smooth tarmac roads, winding mountain climbs and along beautiful Kenyir Lake to the finish where you can enjoy the fine sandy beaches of Batu Buruk Beach.
|Event Type||Category||Closing Date (until 30/04)|
|C2C Interstate Ride|
Team (Team Name)
|*Transportation Terengganu - Lumut||Individual + Bicycle||RM150|
|Limited Edition Cycling Jersey||Check Event Tee section||RM250|
- Event tee
- Accommodation x3nights
- Meal x 3 Dinner
- Bike Mechanic Support
- Medical Support
- PA Insurance
- Drop Bag Services
Limited Edition Cycling Jersey
Date: 21 st -22 nd June 2022
Time: 12.00pm - 7.00pm
Venue: Marina Hall, Marina Island Pangkor, Lumut Google
Kindly present your ID/Passport for identification purposes. You are required to bring along your confirmation slip to collect your Race Entry Pack. (Softcopy are acceptable) Participants who do not collect their Race Pack during the scheduled date and time will be forfeited and will not be allowed to collect on the race day morning. Event sponsors will be putting up booths during the Race Pack Collection period.
COVID-19 SOP (STRICT RULES)
- All participants must have completed covid-19 vaccination to join the race event Wear safety masks all the time at race venue
- Alcohol Sanitizer will be provided at selected area
- All participants are required to perform a covid-19 self antigen test and show to organiser before race kit collection
- All supporter are required to wear masks all the time except during cycling.
- Social distancing are required all the time at the race venue